Re: I18N BoF at GUADEC

Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com> writes:

With my GUADEC organizer hat on, I reverted your schedule change as
it's not the way it works. People list their BoFs on the page with a
link to a dedicated page that gives details, like preferred day and
duration. Organizers then take into account a set of parameters
(available rooms, room sizes, conflicts…) to schedule all BoFs. If
there's a strong reason to have it on the 30th rather than the other
days, please say so on https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2014/BOFs/I18N

Sorry, I overlooked the notice on the BOFs page.  I have no rationale
behind the proposed schedule, though I was a bit worried that some
people might go back earlier.

Now with my coordinator hat on, I'd like to attend this BoF. :-)

Thanks :-)

I'm also organizing a i18n related BoF (Screenshot automation). I hope
i18n people that are present at GUADEC will attend it. They shouldn't
be scheduled at the same time.

Sounds interesting.  Signed up myself.

Regards,
--