I18N BoF at GUADEC

Hi,

At the last year's GUADEC, we had meetings related to the I18N area
(input methods and open fonts).  This year, Anish and I have been
planning to have a similar meeting with wider scope: I18N in general.

https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2014/BOFs/I18N

Unfortunately, he seems not able to attend due to visa issues and I have
no experience organizing a meeting.  So, help would be really
appreciated.  If you are interested, please consider coming and provide
discussion topics ;-) I've marked the afternoon of July 30 as tentative
date.

Thanks,
--
Daiki Ueno