Re: Question about translations

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 7:52 AM, Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu> wrote:
Hi Jim

I just submitted a request to the sysadmin team to create a git hook for
this check[0].

Meanwhile, until it really comes into existence, it would be great if
the following teams could check the results[1] of my little script[2]
and fix their translations:

id

Hi Gabor,

I've checked your result but didn't understand about error messages
and how to fix them.

For instance:
/tmp/common.desktop: error: file contains entry "GenericName[id]=Pemutar Media" before the first group, but only comments are accepted before the first group
What should I do with above error?

Also this:
/tmp/rygel.desktop: warning: value "Layanan UPnP/DLNA" for key "Comment[id]" in group "Desktop Entry" looks redundant with value "Layanan UPnP/DLNA" of key "GenericName[id]"
Thanks.

[0] https://rt.gnome.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=14101
[1] http://paste.ubuntu.com/6759144/
[2] http://paste.ubuntu.com/6758980/