Re: adding Geary to GNOME's translation project

Le 10/01/2014 21:57, Jim Nelson a écrit :
Thanks!  I've never seen Deckard before.  Do you have a web page or blog
post discussing it more?

It was mostly discussed (and announced) on this mailing list[1] because
Gnome translators are my primary target :-)

Though I'm working to make Deckard more generally useful (easier
integration for other projects, eg. LibreOffice), so I will hopefully
start promoting it outside of this list at some point.

Feel free to ask me if you have any question or request!

Cheers,
Nicolas

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2013-January/msg00059.html

-- Jim

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 12:42 PM, Nicolas Delvaux