Re: adding Geary to GNOME's translation project

Piotr, should we add Geary's documentation into DL? There are several .page files, so it may be interesting to have it translated.

Is there any change needed in the building system or it can be added as is?

Thanks!

2014/1/10 Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com>
2014/1/10 Charles Lindsay <chaz yorba org>:
> Thanks, Piotr.  I added the .pot file to .gitignore, and merged everything
> into master.
>
> We're ready to add Geary to Damned Lies when you are!  Let us know if
> there's anything else we can do.  Thanks for your help.

Here you go, all set! Expect new translations soon. :)

https://l10n.gnome.org/module/geary/