Re: Coordination-list, still needed

On Mon, Feb 24, 2014 at 10:55:41AM +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Mon, 2014-02-24 at 10:39 +0100, keld keldix com wrote:
What is mass reject mail, and how do I activate it?

It is a settings for mailing list *admins*. Are you sure you understand
what the discussion thread is actually about? :)

Oh, well, I think so. There was a complaint from the administrator of the gnome i18n list
that he got too many join requests, and wanted to shut down the list. We have found out
a way to reduce significantly - almost remove the join requests coming thru
to the list maintainer. I think we then can continue the list. So long so good.

Also we talked about if we nneded the list. I was host of the GUADEC conference
many years ago in Copenhagen,  and we had an i18n BOF there that actually made a number
of good recommendations, which later more or less all were implemented.
I am now in the process to write up some recommendations
mainly for Linux UIs wrt i18n, and it would imho to solicit input from the leading UIs in the field.

And how do I activate the mass reject mail option in mailman?

best regards
keld