Re: Coordination-list, still needed

Hi

I think the list could be useful for me in developing international
standards in the field. I am the editor of the Linux locale standard, and I
have got permission to enhance the standard.

Is it possible for you to just reject the spammers?
If so, I have similar problems, and would like any info you have on
doing that. How do people/crawlers get info on the list?
Maybe you could remove such info.

best regards
keld