Re: Submitting translations through l10n.gnome.org

Le samedi 01 février 2014 à 08:31 -0200, Enrico Nicoletto a écrit :
Hello Claude, I do not know if it is possible but I think it would be
nice to insert a combo box,
where the commiter can select the author of the commit.

But sometimes more than one translator works on a translation file,
e.g.: In a file that 3 people has worked translating, just the last
translator would received credits.

As the --author parameter only receives one person, who contributed with
more lines would receive the credits.

Best Regards and congratulations for this new enhancement!

It's now possible to choose the commit author. But please for next time
open an enhancement report in Bugzilla.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net