Re: Submitting translations through l10n.gnome.org

Hello Claude.

It´s terrific! The GNOME´s Robot has done the commit very fast [and updated the statistics]

But I noted that the --author parameter is assigned to the coordinator/commiter and
not the translator of the file.

It was planned to act this way?

Thanks a lot,
Enrico.