Re: Submitting translations through l10n.gnome.org

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 11:57 AM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Hi dear translators,

I'd like to share a good news: it is now possible to submit translations
to GNOME Git server through the l10n.gnome.org Web interface.

Basically, when a translation file has been uploaded and has the status
of "Ready for submission", any team member with status of committer or
coordinator should see a new option "Submit to repository". This action
takes the last uploaded file and commits it to git.gnome.org.

Please report any issue either here or on GNOME bugzilla.
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=damned-lies

As with all new features, we can expect some rough edges in the start.
Thanks to all people involved in making this happen, at last!

Thank you for everybody who worked on this. This is great news! Interaction with the version control system was a pretty big hurdle for some contributors I have mentored.

Keep well
FriedelĀ