Re: Do we need to repeat key search terms in translation

​Unless the plural is very different from the singular I do not do this as the list updates on every key press. Thus if the singular and plural differ after the 4th or later character - there is no practical reason to do this.
In Bulgarian (Indo-European South Slavic language written in Cyrillic) irregular plural are very, very, very rare. For example for "Person" I would use „Човек/Хора“ (Person/People) as these are sufficiently different. „Човек“ has a normal similar plural „Човеци“ (Persons), but it would not be used in this context.
Kind regards:
al_shopov