Re: Add members for Khmer team

Hi Daniel,

Yes, now I can choose "submit to repository" only for the modules with "state: active" but no more options for the models with "state: Inactive" besides "Reserve for translation", "Write a comment", "Inform of submission" and "Archive the actions"

I think this is because active and inactive modules for Khmer.

Thanks,
Sokhem