Re: Add members for Khmer team

Hi Khoem,

individual translators must register theirselves in the Damned Lies page, because they have to use a password and confirm the suscription.

Being coordinator of the team, you should have commit rights from DL page, so you don't need to clone the module and use git commands... just commit the po from DL and it will land in the repository. Also, coordinator has proofreader rights, so you can review translations before commiting them into the repository.

Cheers!

Dear All,

This is Sokhem Khoem, Khmer coordinator for Khmer team for Gnome. Now I and my team members are working in Gnome 3.12 and I want to add some members to Team Membership in https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/km/. How can I add new members? Can I have right as reviewer for Khmer team in order to coordinate all translation process?

Thank you for your reply!

Kind Regards,

Sokhem