Re: Importing strings from Launchpad

I have the approval of the contributors, so that's not a problem.

I actually got an error message while trying to upload (don't remember what it was), so I did a manual msgmerge. It turned out to be the better option anyway, because some strings came up fuzzy and I could fix them before the upload.

16/09/2013 23:33, sgrìobh Kenneth Nielsen:
However, if you know all the contributors, then with most "more liberal"
licenses it should be possible to relicense, for which you just need the
approval of the contributors.

2013/9/16 Andika Triwidada <andika gmail com <mailto:andika gmail com>>

    On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net
    <mailto:claude 2xlibre net>> wrote:
     > Le dimanche 15 septembre 2013 à 08:37 +0100, Fòram na Gàidhlig a
    écrit :
     >> I will have a whole bunch of packages translated soon that we did on
     >> Launchpad. Can I just upload these as they are to Damned Lies
    and then
     >> take use those merges to care of the fuzzy strings (my preferred
     >> option), or do I need to grab the empty packages from Damned
    Lies first
     >> and run the msgmerge myself (takes a lot longer)?
     >
     > Yes, you can™ :-)
     > Try and experiment, then please report your findings.
     >
     > Claude

    If I remember correctly, LP translation might have different license
    to GNOME.
    GNOME's translation can go to LP but not every LP's can directly go
    to GNOME?

    Regards,
    Andika