Re: Importing strings from Launchpad

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
Le dimanche 15 septembre 2013 à 08:37 +0100, Fòram na Gàidhlig a écrit :
I will have a whole bunch of packages translated soon that we did on
Launchpad. Can I just upload these as they are to Damned Lies and then
take use those merges to care of the fuzzy strings (my preferred
option), or do I need to grab the empty packages from Damned Lies first
and run the msgmerge myself (takes a lot longer)?

Yes, you can™ :-)
Try and experiment, then please report your findings.

Claude

If I remember correctly, LP translation might have different license to GNOME.
GNOME's translation can go to LP but not every LP's can directly go to GNOME?

Regards,
Andika