Re: Importing strings from Launchpad

However, if you know all the contributors, then with most "more liberal" licenses it should be possible to relicense, for which you just need the approval of the contributors.

2013/9/16 Andika Triwidada <andika gmail com>
On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 2:44 AM, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> Le dimanche 15 septembre 2013 à 08:37 +0100, Fòram na Gàidhlig a écrit :
>> I will have a whole bunch of packages translated soon that we did on
>> Launchpad. Can I just upload these as they are to Damned Lies and then
>> take use those merges to care of the fuzzy strings (my preferred
>> option), or do I need to grab the empty packages from Damned Lies first
>> and run the msgmerge myself (takes a lot longer)?
>
> Yes, you can™ :-)
> Try and experiment, then please report your findings.
>
> Claude

If I remember correctly, LP translation might have different license to GNOME.
GNOME's translation can go to LP but not every LP's can directly go to GNOME?

Regards,
Andika