Re: Please include Lithuanian voices into GCompris - http://download.vikis.lt/baltix/devel/vertimai/gcompris/voices-lt-alphabet.zip

Thanks a lot, this is commited.

Bruno.

Le 27/10/2013 01:26, Mantas Kriaučiūnas a écrit :
Hi Bruno,

Here are Lithuanian voices (lt/alphabet) in zip archive:

http://download.vikis.lt/baltix/devel/vertimai/gcompris/voices-lt-alphabet.zip
and here is another copy of the same file: http://ubuntuone.com/0fgwhogOqxwqEVaKIPMkfd

Please give credids to authors of lt voices:
Jonas Jakštys & Rolandas Jakštys

Btw, I see you already merged my improvements to website translatios:
https://github.com/bdoin/GCompris-site/pull/5

Thanks :)

Mantas Kriaučiūnas,
Main developer of Ubuntu-based Baltix operating system:
http://launchpad.net/baltix