Re: Request to update GCompris translation

Hi,

Thanks a lot to every translators who already updated their translations.

I got several request to shift the release. The new release date is next week the 27th.

BTW, the french translation as not been updated. Is there anybody working on it. If not I can handle it.

Bruno.