Re: LDAP Groups not being synchronized correctly

Le samedi 30 mars 2013 à 12:17 -0300, Enrico Nicoletto a écrit :
Hello Claude and list,

Thank you very much for this new feature. It will be very usefull for
coordinators and I will use it carefully :-D

Speaking about sync, I would like to know how external modules (hosted
on Transfiex, T.P.) are refreshed in Damned Lies ?

For my locale, several modules were translated 100% on Transifex but
Damned Lies  don ´t show the updated .po file neither the current statistic.

See https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2010-August/msg00144.html

Claude