Re: LDAP Groups not being synchronized correctly

Hello Claude and list,

Thank you very much for this new feature. It will be very usefull for coordinators and I will use it carefully :-D

Speaking about sync, I would like to know how external modules (hosted on Transfiex, T.P.) are refreshed in Damned Lies ?

For my locale, several modules were translated 100% on Transifex but Damned Lies don ´t show the updated .po file neither the current statistic.

Kindly Regards,
Enrico Nicoletto.