Re: LDAP Groups not being synchronized correctly

Many thanks Claude for this great new feature :)

Just a question about it. Will this feature help us to fix the mismatching statistics in DL? For example, in the Spanish team [1], there is an untranslated string in the GNOME 3.8 moduleset, but the page of the moduleset ifself [2] says there are no untranslasted strings.

I know this error happens from time to time, and you always fix it, but i'd like to be able to fix it myself, without disturbing you. Is it possible with the new feature?

Thanks again and best regards

[1] https://l10n.gnome.org/teams/es/
[2] https://l10n.gnome.org/languages/es/gnome-3-8/ui/

2013/3/30 Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
Le samedi 30 mars 2013 à 13:06 +0100, Andrea Veri a écrit :
> They should be updated at the next cronjob run.

Not exactly. Only non-GNOME modules are updated through a cron job (twice a day).
All other modules are updated whenever a commit occurs in that module.

I've just committed a new function in DL to allow coordinators and
members of the Coordination Team to force a refresh of DL statistics of
a specific branch at any time. You will find that refresh icon next to
the branch name on a module page.
Refreshing statistics might be a resource intensive operation depending
on the module, so please do not abuse of this new functionality.

Cheers,

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net