Re: Help on committing Rhythembox Sinhala translation

Thanks Jiro on helping me to fix all errors.

Attached the corrected file herewith.
Appreciated if some one can upload to Sinhala (si) repo till I replace my keys.

Thanks

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:00 PM, Jiro Matsuzawa <jmatsuzawa gnome org> wrote:
Hi Danishka,

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Danishka Navin <danishka gmail com> wrote:
> I know that we can't upload files with errors thats why I mentioned about
> the error in advance.
>
> si.po:1:2: syntax error
> msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
>
> Highly appreciate if you could have a look.

I got it. Your po has the UTF-8 BOM. You have to delete it.

$ file si.po
si.po: GNU gettext message catalogue, UTF-8 Unicode (with BOM) text,
with CRLF line terminators

--
Jiro Matsuzawa
E-mail: