Re: Help on committing Rhythembox Sinhala translation

On Fri, 2013-06-21 at 09:52 +0800, Danishka Navin wrote:

I have fixed several sysntax errors but still one remaining.
I could  not find it.

...plus I don't think anybody should commit files that are broken and
might trigger errors when compiling the module.
Care to elaborate what the error is, what the affected lines are, and
what the exact output is when you run "msgfmt -cv" ?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/