Re: Help on committing Rhythembox Sinhala translation

Hi Andre,

Yes I am the Sinhala coordinator, I do have commit access since 2007 but recently changed my private keys but did not update public keys at the gnome account systems. :)

Regarding error the remaining once is mentioned bellow but I could not found the issue in the po file attached here.
I checked with one of the gnome l10n coordinator he also fail to find it.

I know that we can't upload files with errors thats why I mentioned about the error in advance.

si.po:1:2: syntax error
msgfmt: found 1 fatal error

Highly appreciate if you could have a look.

Thanks,
Danishka

On Fri, Jun 21, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
On Fri, 2013-06-21 at 09:52 +0800, Danishka Navin wrote:

> I have fixed several sysntax errors but still one remaining.
> I could  not find it.

...plus I don't think anybody should commit files that are broken and
might trigger errors when compiling the module.
Care to elaborate what the error is, what the affected lines are, and
what the exact output is when you run "msgfmt -cv" ?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/