Re: I want to become translation coordinator for Bosnian.

Hi Samir,

On Sun, 2012-12-30 at 02:25 +0100, Gil Forcada wrote:
> El dv 28 de 12 de 2012 a les 20:43 +0100, en/na Samir Ribic va escriure:
> > I think, I can raise Bosnian translation completeness from current
>> 15% to 80% in just few days, and in Fall 2013 to 100%.

> That will make things really easy then. Start putting them on
> Damned-Lies (http://l10n.gnome.org) on the right module and later on
> someone with git access will push them (just ask in this mailing list
> for someone to push the translations).

Do you need any help with uploading to http://l10n.gnome.org , or is
anything unclear?

> > I am already KDE translation coordinator with SVN account. What is
> procedure of becoming GNOME coordinator, and receiving GIT account
> when the language exists, but the coordinator is inactive for a long
> time?

There is some general information on
https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount

> Send this mail asking to become the coordinator and add on CC the
> current coordinator and ask her to reply confirming that she wants to
> resign the coordinatorship and hand it over to you.

Samir: Any progress on getting a statement by Amila sent to this mailing
list?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net