Re: Introducing Deckard: a helper for translators

Le 22/01/2013 22:40, Og Maciel a écrit :
> On Tue, 2013-01-22 at 19:51 +0100, Nicolas Delvaux wrote:
>> I developed a web-application to help translators of Gtk+ programs, more
>> precisely those that use Glade.
>>
>> TL;DR: you can try it on http://deckard.malizor.org/
>
> Let me just say: WOW!!!
>
>> All files on the server (UI and translations) are updated from Git once
>> a day. So what you see when displaying a UI is the current state of the
>> translation in the selected language.
>
> Sadly I did not see pt_BR listed for GEdit for instance, but still, the
> power behind your idea is just... WOW!

I just added pt_BR to the list of supported languages :-)

The language list is not module-specific.
For example, Anjuta is not translated in is_IS (Icelandic) but you can
still select this combination. The interface will just appear in
English, which is what Icelandic users will see anyway.

> You my friend, absolutely made my month!
>
> Amazing idea and great tool! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I'm glad you like it :-)