Re: Introducing Deckard: a helper for translators

On Tue, 2013-01-22 at 19:51 +0100, Nicolas Delvaux wrote:
> I developed a web-application to help translators of Gtk+ programs, more
> precisely those that use Glade.
>
> TL;DR: you can try it on http://deckard.malizor.org/

Let me just say: WOW!!!

> All files on the server (UI and translations) are updated from Git once
> a day. So what you see when displaying a UI is the current state of the
> translation in the selected language.

Sadly I did not see pt_BR listed for GEdit for instance, but still, the
power behind your idea is just... WOW!

> But you can also upload your own PO files to just easily test how good
> your work-in-progress translation is.
> (custom PO files are removed from the server when your session ends)

You my friend, absolutely made my month!

Amazing idea and great tool! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
--
Og B. Maciel - GPG/PGP: D5CFC202
http://ogmaciel.tumblr.com