Re: "gnome-getting-started-docs" video translation

hm, don't think so. AFAIK, the latest news on allowing subtitles is in
branch 'wip/subtitles' and it has one experimental commit [1]

But actually, these videos don't have voice, they have texts in
english [2], so one would have to translate the text and provide the
video in WebM already translated, which is available in CS language.

Maybe using Blender to edit text in the .blend files in animation [3]
is a way to achieve translation of them...

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-getting-started-docs/log/?h=wip/subtitles
[2] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-getting-started-docs/tree/getting-started/C/figures
[3] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-getting-started-docs/tree/animation

Rafael Ferreira