Re: Test translation of gnome-web-www

Hi,

El ds 16 de 02 de 2013 a les 06:08 -0200, en/na rafael ff1 va escriure:
Hi there,

I'm translating the static website and I read the README [1] in the
git repository, but I didn't quite understand how I can test my
translations in wptest branch. For me, http://wptest.gnome.org
displays an image about GUADEC instead of the gnome website (at least
that what I was expecting after reading the README).

[1] http://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-web-www/tree/README?h=wptest

So, how do I do to test my translations in wptest branch?

Probably the best would be to contact (either chat or mailing list) to
the people updating the website (probably marketing/web/design teams?),
they will know the current status and if GNOME web's testing version is
still somewhere.

Ask them to update the README, so that everyone knows what to do
later :)

Cheers,

Thanks,
Rafael Ferreira