Re: Fwd: Deckard: some news

Hi Rafael,

Le 16/02/2013 01:28, rafael ff1 a écrit :
Hi Nicolas,

Firstly, thanks for the feature (works perfectly).

Secondly, I notice gnome-subtiltes is not available in Deckard, but it
has some <filename>.Glade.h .... Is Deckard able to display only the
<filename>.ui files?

Currently Deckard check all ".ui", ".glade" and ".xml" files.
However, it seems that gnome-subtitles was not ported to Gtk3 and that
it uses an old Glade format. So it is, unfortunately, not compatible
with Deckard.
In fact, these Glade files can't even be opened with Glade3 (the software).

There are probably other compatible Gnome modules that are not available
on Deckard yet. If you find any, please report it to me so I can add it!

Cheers,
Nicolas