Re: Damned Lies is not displaying OLPC release statistics properly [for Brazilian Portuguese team]

2013/8/27 Enrico Nicoletto <liverig gmail com>:
Please, may someone inspect/explain why Damned Lies doesn´t display OLPC
release statistics properly?

For instance, gst-plugins-bad is 100% translated in Transifex,
XKeyboard-Config is 100% translated in Translation Project
WebKitGTK+ is 100% translated (file pushed, but statistics not renewed).

It is important to show statistics properly to prevent that someone
translate something that already is
translated but it is not shown in Damned Lies.

It seems to me that a script that refreshes statistics on modules
outside of git.gnome.org is stuck since 24th or 25th of August.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it.

--
Piotr Drąg
http://raven.fedorapeople.org/