Re: New team for Marathi (mr)

El dg 16 de 09 de 2012 a les 21:48 +0530, en/na Abhay Jayant Kadam va
escriure:
> CCing to Sandeep.
>
> Thanks,
> Abhay
>
> On Sun, 2012-09-16 at 17:44 +0200, Gil Forcada wrote:
> > El dg 16 de 09 de 2012 a les 11:25 +0530, en/na Abhay Jayant Kadam va
> > escriure:
> > > Hi All,
> > >
> > > I wish to revive the Marathi language translation team. My details are
> > > as follows:
> > >
> > > Name: Abhay Jayant Kadam
> > > Email: abhaykadam fedoraproject org
> > > Bugzilla: abhaykadam88 gmail com
> > >
> > > Language details:
> > > English Name: Marathi
> > > Native Name: मराठी
> > > ISO 639 Code: mr
> > >
> > > 	The current coordinator is inactive for more than last two years. We
> > > can check that from the link: http://l10n.gnome.org/users/sandeeps/
> > > His last activity is recorded on March 26, 2010.
> > > 	The team details on page http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/mr/ show that
> > > currently there are no committers, and no reviewers. Also, it list 11
> > > inactive members. Furthermore, the Marathi translation team page
> > > http://www.indictrans.org/ is up for sale.
> > > 	I tried to contact with the coordinator, but to no avail. So, i guess,
> > > it's the time to revive the team.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Abhay
> >
> > Hi Abhay, great to hear a language coming back to action!
> >
> > Before we appoint you as the new coordinator, please, could you send
> > this exact mail but CC'ing the current, supposedly inactive,
> > coordinator? So that we let him a chance to actually say something?
> >
> > If in a week or so he hasn't replied, reply again to that message and we
> > will change it.
> >
> > I know this could seem that can take a long time, but keep in mind that
> > you can register and translate as much as you want and attach your
> > translations on the modules.
> >
> > Later, when you get the coordinator status (or if the current
> > coordinator replies) we will upload the translations right away.
> >
> > Happy translating!

You should CC also the gnome-i18n mailing list ;)

Done with this email.

Anyway, keep translating while waiting for his (non) reply.

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net