New team for Marathi (mr)

Hi All,

I wish to revive the Marathi language translation team. My details are
as follows:

Name: Abhay Jayant Kadam
Email: abhaykadam fedoraproject org
Bugzilla: abhaykadam88 gmail com

Language details:
English Name: Marathi
Native Name: मराठी
ISO 639 Code: mr

	The current coordinator is inactive for more than last two years. We
can check that from the link: http://l10n.gnome.org/users/sandeeps/
His last activity is recorded on March 26, 2010.
	The team details on page http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/mr/ show that
currently there are no committers, and no reviewers. Also, it list 11
inactive members. Furthermore, the Marathi translation team page
http://www.indictrans.org/ is up for sale.
	I tried to contact with the coordinator, but to no avail. So, i guess,
it's the time to revive the team.

Thanks,
Abhay