Re: Errors in documentation tags

Hi

2012/9/16 Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com>:
> 2012/9/15 Alexandre Franke <alexandre franke gmail com>:
>> Can you try &amp; as a replacement of the ampersand and see if it
>> fixes the error? If it doesn't work, try with %26.
>>
>> Please note that a file has been uploaded to Vertimus for this
>> translation (so fixing it in master may not be the right choice as the
>> fix may be lost when commiting the new file).
>>

> I don't have access to the script, so I can't check if it would help.

If you just need to run it on one file, use 'gtxml filename.po'.
gtxml is part of pyg3t and can be found here:

  https://launchpad.net/pyg3t

Note that gtxml only verifies that the xml isn't broken.  (One can
still write valid xml using tags which are not recognized in the GNOME
docs, and thus wrong)

Best regards
Ask