Re: Errors in documentation tags

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 6:52 PM, Piotr Drąg <piotrdrag gmail com> wrote:
> 2012/9/14 Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com>:
> I managed to fix all of the remaining errors with an exception of
> French and Tamil.
>
> In the first case I'm not sure what to do - should ampersands in URLs
> be escaped in some way?

Can you try &amp; as a replacement of the ampersand and see if it
fixes the error? If it doesn't work, try with %26.

Please note that a file has been uploaded to Vertimus for this
translation (so fixing it in master may not be the right choice as the
fix may be lost when commiting the new file).

--
Alexandre Franke
French team coordinator