Fwd: New team for [Central Nahuatl] ([ISO 639-3 nhn])

Here are the files you nhn.orth and the gnome-icon-theme.master.pot files.

2012/9/4 Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress gmail com>
Jorge, how are you doing on the other steps outlined in

https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/NewLanguage

If the glibc locale is filed and you have done all of the other steps
listed on that link, I do not think they will make you wait for the
glibc locale t obe committed.

The best thing to do now is to move forward on the other steps.

1) Create an nhn.orth file as described,

2) Translate a PO file offline for submission.

cjl