Re: Luxembourgish translation - existing but non existing ????

El dj 30 de 08 de 2012 a les 13:44 +0200, en/na Serge va escriure:
> Hi
>
> I do use gnome 3 (gnome-shell sice 2.9 (actually with ubuntu quantal and
> debian sid)
>
> One question
>
> I have chosen Luxembourgish as Language
>
> Many things are already translated - but if i do look
> atgnome-internalization - i do see a 0% for each program
>
> How do i have to complete the already existing translation
>
> Best regards,
>
> Serge

Sorry for the late response, have you tried to contact the Ubuntu
translators to let them know that it would benefit more users, not just
the ubuntu ones, if they upstream their translations?

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net