Re: Fwd: New team for [Central Nahuatl] ([ISO 639-3 nhn])

Congratulations! The first stone to this never-ending journey has been
started ;)

Please add yourself to the newly created language on Damned-Lies:
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nhn/

Now, apart from translation GNOME 3.6 to Central Nahuatl[1] you should
try to spend some time creating your locale[2]. Without that you will
not be able to select your language and see your translations!

Keep asking anything that blocks you! We are all here to help everyone
to be able to use their loved desktop in their loved language!

Happy translating!!

[1] http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/nhn/gnome-3-6/ui/
[2] http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/guide/locales/glibc

El ds 08 de 09 de 2012 a les 11:56 -0500, en/na jorge becerril va
escriure:

--
Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net