Re: Time of regular IRC meetings

El dl 08 de 10 de 2012 a les 22:11 +0200, en/na Gabor Kelemen va
escriure:
Hi

During the Saturday meeting, we decided that it would be a good idea to
repeat the event each month from now.

Thanks for starting the discussion early so that everyone has time to
look at it and set aside some time!

I'd like to propose that we do this during the first week of the month,
on a weekday, at evening European time. I know that this latter will be
problematic for Asian people, but I have no idea how to solve it,
proposals welcome.

One possible solution would be to keep switching times: say November at
evening, December at midday and January at morning. That way, in every
major timezone (Asia, Europe and Americas) they will have one that fits
them.

I would argue that weekends will make it easier as you (usually) don't
have to work...

Okay, added the weekend days to the vote. In theory, you would be able to change already casted votes, if you had saved the link given after voting. I guess none of the voters did this, so I'll go mail them the links later privately.

Regards
Gabor Kelemen

http://whenisgood.net/gnome-i18n-irc-meeting

Results will be published on the 15th, so you have one week to vote.

See you at the next meeting early November :)
Gabor Kelemen

Thanks again for keeping  the ball rolling!