Re: Time of regular IRC meetings

El dl 08 de 10 de 2012 a les 22:11 +0200, en/na Gabor Kelemen va
escriure:
> Hi
>
> During the Saturday meeting, we decided that it would be a good idea to
> repeat the event each month from now.

Thanks for starting the discussion early so that everyone has time to
look at it and set aside some time!

> I'd like to propose that we do this during the first week of the month,
> on a weekday, at evening European time. I know that this latter will be
> problematic for Asian people, but I have no idea how to solve it,
> proposals welcome.

One possible solution would be to keep switching times: say November at
evening, December at midday and January at morning. That way, in every
major timezone (Asia, Europe and Americas) they will have one that fits
them.

I would argue that weekends will make it easier as you (usually) don't
have to work...

> With that being said, I'd like to ask you all of you interested in
> helping the overall GNOME i18n project to vote on the exact day and time:
>
> http://whenisgood.net/gnome-i18n-irc-meeting
>
> Results will be published on the 15th, so you have one week to vote.
>
> See you at the next meeting early November :)
> Gabor Kelemen

Thanks again for keeping  the ball rolling!

Gil Forcada

[ca] guifi.net - una xarxa lliure que no para de créixer
bloc: http://gil.badall.net
planet: http://planet.guifi.net