Time of regular IRC meetings

Hi

During the Saturday meeting, we decided that it would be a good idea to repeat the event each month from now.

I'd like to propose that we do this during the first week of the month, on a weekday, at evening European time. I know that this latter will be problematic for Asian people, but I have no idea how to solve it, proposals welcome.

With that being said, I'd like to ask you all of you interested in helping the overall GNOME i18n project to vote on the exact day and time:

http://whenisgood.net/gnome-i18n-irc-meeting

Results will be published on the 15th, so you have one week to vote.

See you at the next meeting early November :)
Gabor Kelemen