Re: rygel: part of official release

Hi all,
I see that GNOME 3.4 module set has a new member (rygel). But I don't
see the same module in GNOME 3.6 set. Was it missed by error, or is it
considered a part of GNOME 3.4 only?
It was an error, now corrected.

Also several other modules were added to the gnome-3-6 set, and others were moved to the extras and external-deps sets, to better match what the release team calls "GNOME"[1], so in theory, damned-lies should be in sync.

I'm sorry that I was not able to do this earlier (yes, this means that all the 3.4 status percentages are lies).

[1]: http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/GNOME/teams/releng/3.5.1/versions

Regards
Gabor Kelemen