Re: Small idea for Gnome Quarterly Reports
- From: Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress gmail com>
- To: Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org>
- Cc: gnome-i18n <gnome-i18n gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Small idea for Gnome Quarterly Reports
- Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2012 00:27:04 -0400
On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 8:08 PM, Gil Forcada <gforcada gnome org> wrote:
> Care to create a page on live.gnome.org within the TranslationProject
> with this factoids and a way to get them (i.e. the last one would be to
> just go to  and see the number on the leftmost column) so that
> whoever does the report has easy access on how to gather the data.
> A script that does that (or gets some of them) would be über cool
> thought it can be done later on.
As requested, I've created a stub of an article here:
and linked it from
Additions and edits would be most welcome. Even more welcome would
the some SQL-type script to pull these for the use of the poor
quarterly report writer/editor.
] [Thread Prev