New team for Tibetan, bo

Dear all,

My name is Tennom. I'm asking for creating a translation team for Tibetan language. I scrolled through the translation teams, but there has been no team contributing for the Tibetan translations so far on the gnome site. I saw somebody who is interested in helping with the translations though.
We implemented localizing Uduntu 11.10 in Tibetan, including most of the gnome packages in it. Here is the launchpad link to the translations: https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/natty/+lang/bo

Full name: Tennom; Email: tennomyathog gmail com; Bugzilla account:
tennomyathog gmail com
English name for the language: Tibetan
Native name: Boyi
language code: bo
mailing address: tennomyathog gmail com; team web: not yet