Re: Survey on bug tracking of software translations.

T , 2012-03-14 09:55 +0100, Kenneth Nielsen rakstīja:
> I'm not particularly interested in what you refer
> to as "drive by bug reporting" and so, requiring users to register
> before they report a bug helps to filter those out, though we do
> probably also filter to much.
>
> Regards Kenneth

This could be a developer preference. By default bug submissions can be
anonymous, but a developer can require, that for his/her project
submitters have to register. This shouldn't be too difficult.

--
Rūdolfs Mazurs <rudolfs mazurs gmail com>