Re: GTP BoF at GUADEC? (Fw: Call for GUADEC BoF and Lightning Talks opened until June 18h)

2012/6/4 Petr Kovar <pknbe volny cz>
Hey,

On Mon, 4 Jun 2012 09:46:24 +0200
Daniel Mustieles García <daniel mustieles gmail com> wrote:

> Great idea!
>
> I'll be at GUADEC-ES on 30 and 31, and I'd like to help you with ideas and
> some other tasks.

So we should probably try to meet either on July 30 or 31 then... ?

I'll try to be in A Coruña from 28 to 31, but can't confirm it... 30 or 31 sure I'll be there.

> About the Gtranslator hackfest, that's a very good idea. I organized a
> hackfest some weeks ago, but still there are some important bugs that
> should be reviewed and fixed.

Sounds good.

> Also, we could talk about many other topics... what about creating a
> brainstorm-wiki to pick up several ideas?

Agreed, I revitalized the old Events wiki page and added some of the
already mentioned ideas, have a look here:

https://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Events

Please feel free to edit away.

I'd like to present a bash script I've developed to help translation coordinators (and even translators with git access) to commit por files into git. I think it can be very useful (it is for me), and I'd like to share it with all of you. I can helps you and you cand help me with some known limitations it has. I'll add as an idea to the wiki.

Cheers,
Petr Kovar

Best regards