Re: GTP BoF at GUADEC? (Fw: Call for GUADEC BoF and Lightning Talks opened until June 18h)

P , 2012-06-04 01:16 +0200, Petr Kovar rakstīja:
> I know that a number of GNOME translators and GTP contributors are going to
> GUADEC in A Coruna, Spain this year, so I was wondering whether people are
> interested in having a GTP BoF/meeting/get-together between July 30 -
> August 1?

I will be there and am interested in a get-together.

If there are no other ideas, we could do a localization documentation
writing sprint, discuss QA issues (like making two tire string freezes),
discuss various translation tools, make a gtranslator bug fest.

Or something like that.

--
Rūdolfs Mazurs <rudolfs mazurs gmail com>