Re: GTP BoF at GUADEC? (Fw: Call for GUADEC BoF and Lightning Talks opened until June 18h)

Great idea!

I'll be at GUADEC-ES on 30 and 31, and I'd like to help you with ideas and some other tasks.

About the Gtranslator hackfest, that's a very good idea. I organized a hackfest some weeks ago, but still there are some important bugs that should be reviewed and fixed.

Also, we could talk about many other topics... what about creating a brainstorm-wiki to pick up several ideas?

2012/6/4 Rūdolfs Mazurs <rudolfs mazurs gmail com>
P , 2012-06-04 01:16 +0200, Petr Kovar rakstīja:
> I know that a number of GNOME translators and GTP contributors are going to
> GUADEC in A Coruna, Spain this year, so I was wondering whether people are
> interested in having a GTP BoF/meeting/get-together between July 30 -
> August 1?

I will be there and am interested in a get-together.

If there are no other ideas, we could do a localization documentation
writing sprint, discuss QA issues (like making two tire string freezes),
discuss various translation tools, make a gtranslator bug fest.

Or something like that.

--
Rūdolfs Mazurs <rudolfs mazurs gmail com>