Re: i18n of app menus

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 09:12:02PM +0100, Olav Vitters wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 06:16:08PM +0100, Piotr Drąg wrote:
> > So my question is: does anyone have any idea how to fix it? Maybe I
> > should file a bug against GTK+?
>
> I'll ask on gtk-devel-list.

Update: the XML is going to change so that the tools will be able to
retrieve the translations. From what I understood, applications will
have to change their existing XML (easily done). The new XML should be
compatible with existing translation tools.

Reference:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2012-January/msg00118.html

+ see rest of the gtk-devel-list archives for the discussion that
triggered above email

--
Regards,
Olav