Re: Tools to help with mnemonic l10n?

On 19-01-2012 17:52, Johannes Schmid wrote:
Hi!

To try and keep the ball moving on this, I have made a feature request
bug https://bugs.launchpad.net/intltool/+bug/918622 in the intltool
project (which is used to extract the strings and put them in po-files.)

I think it would be better to file a bug against its-tool since it is
definitly the more actively developed project when it comes to
extracting strings from xml files.

Ahh, that was what I was writing about earlier, about whether or not there was a competing tech. It even looks like its-tool is python, which makes it somewhat more probable that I can lend a hand with it.

But which tool is actually used for the projects on GNOME?

Regards Kenneth

Regards,
Johannes